We expect national and international corporations, public sector, WEPs signatories, and aggregators. In addition, women entrepreneurs attending the event are also customers (in order to successfully run their business). This is the reason why we capture as part of the registration process what you are exporting (selling/offering) and importing (buying/looking for).
• A company that is not 30% women-owned, managed and controlled enterprises; and/or
• A company not domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country (see list) or the host country; and/or
• A company attending the event only to source, invest or do a joint venture with Women-Owned Businesses; and/or
• Companies attending to share their procurement practices with the Women-Owned Businesses.
• A company minimum 30% women-owned, managed and controlled enterprises;
• A company formally registered and incorporated;
• A company domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country (see list) or the host country.
There is no guarantee. It is a platform that links women entrepreneurs with potential buyers/investors. We provide this space to promote and facilitate business opportunities, but the final decision is only the result of a negotiation between the parties (Women Entrepreneurs and Buyers/investors).
Click on this link, type your email and then click on "Recover Password". You will receive an email with instructions on how to recover your password.
- The company is at least 30% owned, managed and controlled by women;
- It is legally registered and incorporated company domiciled in an economy in transition/developing country or in the host country (UAE)
-It is sustainable and/or has plans to incorporate sustainable practices.
The company must be domiciled in a developing country or economy in transition (see list) or in the host country (UAE).
Yes, if you are interested to find new suppliers, you can attend as a buyer and register as “Market Partner”.
There is no limit on company size/number of employees. A company with one employee can participate as far as it meets the above criteria.
In the meantime, prepare the following documents to speed up your registration process:
- Participant's photo (JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG).
- A scan of the passport (JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG).
- A brief description of the company, including mission and vision.
- The company's sustainability report (if available)
- The company's total annual sales (in USD) in the past year.
14. Who will confirm or verify if the application is correct?
The responsibility is on the women entrepreneurs who applied and Business Support Organizations leading delegations of women entrepreneurs. All applicants should make sure that all the information is correct.
Applications will be accepted from on a rolling basis. Only successful applicants will be notified by SheTrades Global organizers with details regarding the next steps, online training, additional information on the event, logistics and related opportunities.
Women entrepreneurs are responsible for making the most out of it.
This event is intentionally developed to allow the exchange of knowledge among participants and create business opportunities before, during and after the event.
We encourage women entrepreneurs participants to take the advantage of this space and not only depend on the agenda of the event but to meet people, make connections and learn from each other as much as they can.
Yes, a selected group of women entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to exhibit their products/services within the exhibition area.
Registration for BSOs will open by in summer 2020. For any question in the meantime, please email email@example.com (subject: BSO-Name of BSO-Country)
If you wish to sponsor the event or a delegation of women entrepreneurs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Sponsorship-Name of institution-Country)
If you have any other questions, contact us at email@example.com. In the subject line, please include if you are a (women entrepreneur/BSO/market partner, country, company name)